- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- When you register for Cosmic Vibe we ask for information such as your email address. Depending on the service, we may also ask for your name, company name or affiliation, billing address and payment information.
- Cosmic Vibe uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Cosmic Vibe service.
Cosmic Vibe Corporation
P.O. Box 292721
Sacramento, CA 95829[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row]